Places You Can’t Miss in La Porte
La Porte is the second largest city in Indiana. Quite obviously, the magnanimity of the city makes it one of the most admirable cities in the world. The whole city is something you cannot afford to miss; however, there are few places you must see if you are in La Porte:
- The Barker Mansion: The Barker Mansion was built in 1857 for Mr. and Mrs. Barker who died soon after the mansion was complete. It is considered the most graceful place to dine in. The catering services are available for a total for 300 guests and the hall can accommodate a total of 450 guests in case of events.
- Washington Park:The Michigan City lies in Northern Indiana. Right alongside the Michigan Lake resides the Michigan City Lighthouse in the Washington Park. It is the only working lighthouse in all of Indiana. Along the shore of the Michigan City, in the Washington Park, there are family places like zoos and beaches.
- Albano’sVilla: Albano’s Villa is a family owned dinner hall. This hall has some amazing pasta, salad and tacos to offer to its customers. The atmosphere is well suited for families. You have got to get your hands on their famous pizzas. This ancient restaurant is one place you really can’t miss visiting. La Porte has so much to give to its people and Albano’s Villa is one such place.
- La Porte County Historical Museum: If you are a history person, you just can’t miss this one. The third largest collection of antique firearms in the world is kept in the La Porte County Historical Society Museum.
- William B’s Steakhouse: If you are a food lover and looking for a tranquil, calm and relaxed dining experience and if fortunately you are in La Porte then none is luckier than you. William B’s Steakhouse is waiting for you. William B’s Steakhouse is an elegant and sophisticated dining hall which offers multi-cuisine and excellent catering services. This place is perfect for candlelight dinners and other occasions with a huge variety of desserts and liquor.
- Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets: Michigan City attracts is people due to three reasons, food, food and Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets. Just saying. Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets houses 120 outlets from the leading designers of the world.
- Bubbles Ice Cream Parlor and Pie Shoppe: The Award-winning ice cream parlor is owned by the Martin family and is Michigan’s oldest ice cream parlor. Bubbles Ice Cream Parlor and Pie Shoppe in La Porte offer you premium hormone free ice. You have got to visit the Bubbles Ice Cream Parlor and Pie Shoppe to experience the class and the very fine taste of their ice creams and pies.
- Orchards, Farms & Gardens: There are around 20 Orchards and farms in the beautiful La Porte city. You will find a variety of animals, fruits and a perfect holiday destination with your family. An amazing family time is certain in La Porte Orchards and Gardens.